Close range aerial cinematography
Dagsljus is proud to announce our collaboration with Aircam. Their experience and professionalism matches our own and we feel confident that their product is a great addition to our services.Their whole philosophy is really rather simple: technique and technology are simply ways of communicating messages and creative ideas.
The Aircam RAW is a state of the art close range aerial film tool, and this ensures that you can focus on getting the shots. The Aircam RAW and camera gimbal is the best professional combination available in the drone industry. The system is designed around Red Epic and Alexa Mini with the possibility to fly prime lenses.
For any questions regarding the hire or technical specifications contact one of our sales team. Showreel at the bottom of the page or alternatively visit their website www.aircam.se
Patrik Johall is born in Borås, he’s always been passionated about images and film but worked for several years as a creative director at advertising agencies before he got bored and switched career to the more the production-close world of stills- and film photographer. Twelve years later he has captured a ton of magic moments around the world, always accompanied by his creative mind and experience combined with hardcore hands-on knowledge in equipment and technology.
Daniel Casselby 39 years old, grew up in Tidaholm with an early and strong interest for both the aerospace and technology. Daniel has several thousand of flight hours behind him, and since the start of Aircam in 2006 been responsible pilot and in charge of technical development. We are often asked if we can program the flight paths (which we can) but the fact is that Daniel is close to programmable in manual flight mode. With a vast experience of international film jobs, Daniel has broad knowledge of camera technology and photography. He has also a brilliant eye for detail and leaves nothing to chance.
- Octacopter – eight brushless engines for redundancy
- 8–10 minutes flight times (under normal flight conditions with a 4 kg payload)
- Six sets of RAW batteries
- Two RAW Chargers (35 minutes charging time/set)
- Easy access gimbal construction
- Three Axis stabilised gimbal with Aircam “Fast” balansing system
- Built in iris- and focus control (controled from RAW groundstation or external focus puller)
- Paralinx HD video down link with external recorder
Aircam full crew including pilot, and all equipment:
Cost for travel, and accommodation will be in accordance with “svenska fotografers förbund” price list. Assignments abroad and longer assignments offered separately. Price without photographer are quoted seperatly. Cost of shipping according to a separate quotation.
- Aircam RAW System (Drone, gimbal, radio control)
- Red Epic, monitor, set of mini mag,
- Set of Zeiss CP.2 lenses (18, 25, 35, 50), iris/focus control
- Base station, monitor (High bright) Gimbal control, Paralinx HD link
- Set of six batteries (10 min flight time on each battery)
- Set of six Gimbal/camera batteries (hot swap system)
- Two chargers (30 min charging time/battery)
Download a product sheet here.
- Speed: aprox. 65 km/h
- Maximum altitude: 120 m
- Maximum wind speed 10 m/s
- Everything essentiol to operate, transport in four Pelicase®
- Our pilots and operators are among the best in the business